Ex SysAdmin/Networking type guy, now I am a freelance programmer/designer. I work mostly with Rails, PHP, C# and Objective-C (whoops, I guess I need to change that to Swift). Always open to new projects, challenges, and continuing my programming education.
Member for 11 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen May 9 '18 at 17:33
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2k 2k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 602 602 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 235 235 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 226 226 11 gold badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 Is this a ridiculous way to structure a DB schema, or am I completely missing something?
- 38 SudzC ARC version - objc_msgSend call causes EXC_BAD_ACCESS using 64-bit architecture
- 18 SudzC ARC version - objc_msgSend call causes EXC_BAD_ACCESS using 64-bit architecture
- 18 Newbie question about Decorator design pattern
- 17 Why is Visual Studio telling me I need to reference System.Private.CoreLib?
- 9 Determining numeric palindromes
- 8 Rails - to use STI or not...that is the question
- View more network posts →