I started brewing beer in my college dorm room (Room 3) when I was 20. Had a 2 year absence from brewing (graduated, new wife/jobs/house), but now I'm back!
Other hobbies: writing code and smoking various meats.
Member for 10 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 16 '12 at 20:37
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 233 233 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 211 211 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 Brewing Solid Things: Can Leftover Yeast Be Used for Bread?
- 18 Windows Forms Separator Control
- 14 How much water does a wort chiller use?
- 13 Static constructor in VB.NET
- 13 Making a Yeast Starter
- 11 [WIKI] Characteristics of a Good Cellaring Beer
- 11 What's a good breakdown of all the sugars in regards to brewing?
- View more network posts →