I started brewing beer in my college dorm room (Room 3) when I was 20. Had a 2 year absence from brewing (graduated, new wife/jobs/house), but now I'm back!
Other hobbies: writing code and smoking various meats.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 16 '12 at 20:37
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 233 233 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 211 211 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 18 Brewing Solid Things: Can Leftover Yeast Be Used for Bread?
- 17 Windows Forms Separator Control
- 14 How much water does a wort chiller use?
- 13 Static constructor in VB.NET
- 12 Making a Yeast Starter
- 11 Recursively finding the lowest level item in C#
- 11 How much does heat affect beer?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
4 What's the criteria for accepting an answer? Nov 23 '10