I enjoy building things. Triple majored in CompSci, CompE, and EE, because bits are magical. Now I like using bytes all the way up to hack saws in productive ways. Formerly validation @ Intel, Oracle. Now working to make a fruity-AI a bit smarter.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 26 '17 at 19:57
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Information Security 863 863 11 gold badge66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Ask Different 273 273 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 191 191 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 143 143 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 Are random URLs a safe way to protect profile photos?
- 53 what happens to NSLog info when running on a device?
- 24 Django get_or_create fails to set field when used with iexact
- 23 How to use XCTAssertThrowsSpecific
- 13 XCTest did not finish in Xcode 5
- 13 How can I find out if the iPhone user currently has a passcode set and encryption enabled?
- 9 Enable one handed mode in iPhone 6 simulator?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 26 '17