Long time database programming professional, specializing in Data Warehousing solutions and SQL Server.
Owner/Grower/winemaker for Hollywood Hill Vineyards winery in Woodinville, WA
Homebrewer of 25 years, specializing in German style ales (Kolsch and Altbier)
Crazy about all things food related, avid cook and bread baker.
Seattle Metropolitan Area, WA, United States
Member for 2 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 '19 at 16:12
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 6.3k 6.3k 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Homebrewing♦ 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 593 593 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 341 341 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 136 136 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 46 How to preserve electronics (computers, tablets and phones) for hundreds of years
- 11 Producing crystal clear homebrew?
- 10 Made from flowers?
- 9 Can I re-cork a beer bottle?
- 9 Do wines from grafted vine stock taste different from non-grafted?
- 9 What should I do when my wine's cork crumbles?
- 9 How long will an opened bottle of whisky last while stored under ideal conditions?
- View more network posts →