Long time database programming professional, specializing in Data Warehousing solutions and SQL Server.
Owner/Grower/winemaker for Hollywood Hill Vineyards winery in Woodinville, WA
Homebrewer of 25 years, specializing in German style ales (Kolsch and Altbier)
Crazy about all things food related, avid cook and bread baker.
Seattle Metropolitan Area, WA, United States
Member for 3 years, 5 months
4 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 '19 at 16:12
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 6.5k 6.5k 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Homebrewing♦ 3k 3k 11 gold badge44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 593 593 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 341 341 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 136 136 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 How to preserve electronics (computers, tablets and phones) for hundreds of years
- 11 Can alcohol (ethanol) exist in nature without the intervention of man?
- 11 Producing crystal clear homebrew?
- 10 Made from flowers?
- 9 Do wines from grafted vine stock taste different from non-grafted?
- 9 Dead yeast is good yeast?
- 9 What should I do when my wine's cork crumbles?
- View more network posts →