No preferred pronoun.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 31 '17 at 19:17
- Retrocomputing 26k 26k 77 gold badges8181 silver badges188188 bronze badges
- Linguistics 3.3k 3.3k 88 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Russian Language 884 884 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 767 767 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 Why do C to Z80 compilers produce poor code?
- 65 How was C ported to architectures that had no hardware stack?
- 63 Why did some early CPUs use external math chips?
- 50 How were Western computer chips reverse-engineered in USSR?
- 46 Why did line printers have 132 columns?
- 46 Why not use fractions instead of floating point?
- 45 What should we do with manuals from the 80s?
- View more network posts →