No preferred pronoun.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 31 '17 at 19:17
- Retrocomputing 23.4k 23.4k 77 gold badges7272 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- Linguistics 3.1k 3.1k 77 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Russian Language 862 862 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 657 657 88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 65 Why do C to Z80 compilers produce poor code?
- 65 How was C ported to architectures that had no hardware stack?
- 63 Why did some early CPUs use external math chips?
- 48 How were Western computer chips reverse-engineered in USSR?
- 46 Why not use fractions instead of floating point?
- 45 Why did line printers have 132 columns?
- 45 What should we do with manuals from the 80s?
- View more network posts →