Mega-nerdy homebrewer of beer (mostly), also cider, mead, and other experiments, with more than 160 batches' experience since 1999. I enjoy the science, the art, the mathematics, and analyzing data. I also believe in being very minimalist and frugal, "elegant in simplicity".
Two Rivers, WI, USA
Member for 2 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 9 at 3:10
Top network posts
- 10 Why do my spice flavors disappear when my beer is chilled?
- 8 How is alcohol-free beer manufactured? Can one make it at home?
- 8 How to do alpha-amylase conversion first and beta second?
- 7 Can methanol be formed when brewing a rice wine?
- 6 What is the good amount of beer to brew as a beginner?
- 5 Doubling a mead recipe
- 5 Do campden tablets expire?
- View more network posts →