Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 27 '14 at 23:25
- Information Security 34.5k 34.5k 1313 gold badges107107 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Beer, Wine & Spirits♦ 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 520 520 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 479 479 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Cryptography 387 387 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 223 Why can't the FBI read the key embedded in the iPhone's secure chip/ROM directly from hardware (silicon)?
- 90 Is there a field length that is too short to allow harmful SQL injection?
- 86 Do bad passwords produce bad salted hashes?
- 76 Why would I choose SHA-256 over SHA-512 for a SSL/TLS certificate?
- 67 How should high net worth individuals secure their financial accounts?
- 66 Windows language pack update with a gibberish name
- 58 What is different about being targeted by a professional attacker?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 27 '14