I have been a homebrewer for over 15 years and 440 batches. I'm a BJCP National judge and a member of the Governing Committee of the American Homebrewers Assoc.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
24 profile views
Last seen Nov 3 '15 at 16:16
Top network posts
- 64 If/When to move to secondary fermentation
- 34 What are the benefits of using brewing sugar over types of sugar?
- 28 No-rinse acid sanitizer - is there a risk?
- 22 What does gypsum do?
- 22 What is the secondary fermentation debate?
- 18 What is the difference between Munich and CaraMunich malts?
- 17 Can you make your own black garlic?
- View more network posts →