Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
New York, NY
Member for 11 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 21 '12 at 17:09
- Homebrewing 5.2k 5.2k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Web Applications 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 134 Is there an English idiom for trying to do two things at the same time and failing at both of them due to splitting your effort?
- 44 Is Trello going to a pay model?
- 27 Can I condition in growlers?
- 25 Reusing yeast at home
- 23 Why would you Parboil Some Vegetables Before Stir-Frying them?
- 19 Why is it bad to pitch too much yeast?
- 18 Should I ferment a new batch directly on the yeast cake generated by the previous batch?
- View more network posts →