General maker, DIY-er, and drinker, which is why homebrewing is so much fun.
Interested in finding the holy grail of IPAs, seasonal recipes, and home brewing equipment solutions.
San Diego, CA
Member for 10 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 2 '10 at 18:33
Top network posts
- 42 How likely is contamination in an average batch?
- 15 grunt-contrib-jasmine and PhantomJS security
- 11 What hops provide the guava-like taste of some IPAs?
- 8 Designing the iPhone interface in a nib or in code?
- 6 IPA recipe left very sweet, little bitterness or aroma
- 6 Extreme energy usage by Spotlight
- 5 How to quickly populate a Java object with data from another, unrelated object?
- View more network posts →