A C programmer by trade, I can be productive in a few other languages as well
I prefer emacs, but can usually get by in vim
I prefer working in Linux, and use my Windows machine as little as possible
I prefer the command line to graphical alternatives
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 19 '14 at 16:44
Top network posts
- 34 In Emacs how to delete from current line to the end of file?
- 26 how to sync the perforce client to a particular change list using p4 sync command
- 20 How to synthesize line breaks in GNU Make warnings or errors?
- 8 How to reference to member group in doxygen
- 7 How to link to specific section in an external Doxygen html file?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14