I've been brewing since spring 2008. The more I do it, the more I enjoy it, and I love learning new information and new techniques.
I really like the fact that brewing combines and applies knowledge from so many different realms, and much like cooking, ends up with the best results being considered as works of art as much of science and engineering.
Mt Juliet, TN
Member for 9 years
12 profile views
Last seen Mar 4 '15 at 17:02
- Homebrewing 6.5k 6.5k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Area 51 316 316 88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 261 261 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 Why do people smash garlic?
- 23 What is this fast growing plant with blue/black berries?
- 20 How should I use corrugated cardboard for mulch?
- 18 What is an easy vegetable to grow in a hot, dry summer / cool, wet winter climate?
- 16 How do I quit being a moderator?
- 15 Should I shake bottles during conditioning?
- 15 Is it okay to pile compost on to the base of a tomato plant?
- View more network posts →