Engineer analyzing effects of orbital debris and meteoroids on the International Space Station.
- Space Exploration 16.2k 16.2k 11 gold badge5757 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 906 906 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 846 846 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 601 601 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 509 509 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 Do booster stages run out of fuel, or are they purposefully shut off?
- 73 Why would a box full of 1cm balls released into LEO be so scary to an engineer supporting the ISS? - (Updated)
- 65 Why does string strummed with finger sound different from the one strummed with pick?
- 58 Why has the ISS not been left unmanned?
- 58 What is that haze on Starman's windshield?
- 50 Could the shuttle wait out the whole burn of SRBs on launchpad in case of a problem on launch?
- 45 What are the chances that a spacecraft is hit by space junk?
- View more network posts →