I'm currently doing technical strategy work for our clients, which includes foundational analysis, process flows, integration analysis, and architecture. I have focused on high-performance server work and Swing client work in the past. I've developed in multiple languages on multiple platforms, working seriously with Java, PHP, ASP, Unix C/C++, MS SQL Server, and MySQL.
I take a very direct approach to programming. I don't bow to convention simply because it is. Remember that DOS was a standard at one point. Remember that Windows still is a standard. Does it work, yes, I suppose, most of the time it does. I would build it much differently.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 16 '13 at 14:57
- Stack Overflow 29.5k 29.5k 1111 gold badges6666 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 993 993 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 688 688 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Arqade 576 576 11 gold badge66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 461 461 22 gold badges66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 412 Is there a way to get rid of accents and convert a whole string to regular letters?
- 267 What does it mean to hydrate an object?
- 121 How can I determine if the column name exist in the ResultSet?
- 104 How to access a sub-file/folder in Java 7 java.nio.file.Path?
- 101 How do I obtain the number of days within a given month using Joda-Time?
- 100 How do I speed up the scroll speed in a JScrollPane when using the mouse wheel?
- 94 Why is synchronized block better than synchronized method?
- View more network posts →